Thursday, February 17, 2011
Xavi's 14th
Xavi's request for dinner was having McDonald's at home. So, Dave picked up a sack of sandwiches and Happy Meals. After dinner, Xavi spent about thirty minutes opening gifts. Play Station games, Indiana Jones movies, clothes, fishing gear, baseball and catcher's mitt, t-shirt, remote-control boat, ball cap, money, money, money, GameStop gift cards, Sonic gift cards, and a lock box. After gifts, we had two small chocolate cakes with fudge icing, decorated with flecks of red hearts. I presume they were leftover Valentine's Day cakes, but there was nothing for a boy over ten years old. Plus, he requested chocolate cake, so we're good. One cake had the "1" and the other, the "4". Angela kept telling me that in December it would be "4" and "1"... yes, I'm aware. Next... movie time! Indiana Jones and... the one about the Ark. I forget... after all, I'm 40.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment