Friday, October 1, 2010

Milestones

Tonight Lizet lost a tooth!  She walked through the house to our room with her flashlight in hand, accompanied by Xavier - her partner in crime - to show the gap in the back of her mouth, and the tooth secured in tissue.  Dave had her rinse her mouth out with saltwater and she will now await a visit from the Tooth Fairy. She's quite excited and couldn't wait to hug me.  How exciting!  She's been working on that tooth all week.

I also found out, through Angela, Xavier has a girlfriend.  I asked him about her and he grinned, grinned, grinned.  He won't say much, but last night he did ask me to write out "I love you" on a piece of paper.  He did tell me tonight that she looks like me.  Same skin and same color hair.  I think I'm flattered.  

They had a great week!  Although, it was accompanied by mood swings, hormone changes, and manic phases.  Welcome to adolescence!      







  

No comments:

Post a Comment