It's not just pudding, though. Apparently, my hamburgers were a hit - considering Xavier had three! Yeah, I said it. Ground beef, steak sauce, and plain bread crumbs - that's it! Dave cooked them on the grill when he got home and voilĂ - hamburgers. Lizet helped set the table, including all the necessary condiments. Angela helped clear. And the pudding countdown began.
The kids have had a wonderful day! I think they're understanding their new American schedule and rules within the family structure. One funny tidbit the children shared with me yesterday was this: In Peru, the mother is the one who screams. I thought that was funny. Especially, considering the majority of the time, it's just PapĂ raising his voice to get their attention.
Almighty God, heavenly Father, you have blessed us with the joy and care of children: Give us calm strength and patient wisdom as we bring them up, that we may teach them to love whatever is just and true and good, following the example of our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
-The Book of Common Prayer
No comments:
Post a Comment