My parents gave the kids each a harmonica since they demonstrated an interest by playing my dad's when last visiting Texas. I think Daddy would be impressed to learn that Lizet has learned to play it using her nose.
Lizet has been singing "Viva, Las Vegas" a lot. I'm not too concerned since she won't be going until she's at least 21, and I won’t exactly be encouraging at that point.
Lizet also loves to sing hymns to Fletcher, not to mention dress him every morning.
How many times do we need to tell the children we can't afford horses? Just wondering...
The children would love for Fletcher and Stormy (Stormy is my in-laws' Cocker Spaniel) to get married!
Dave took Xavier and Lizet to a traveling circus in town last week. They were a bit disappointed to find out the only animal was a miniature horse.
There's nothing like sitting in church and having a child spontaneously kiss you. If you guessed Angela, you'd be right!
No comments:
Post a Comment